Come grow with us & empower online
marketers & content creators around the world!
Were now accepting applications for the following positions:
- Ensure website functionality and perform software updates
- Monitor, assess, and report on website performance
- Ensure domain registration and hosting are current
- Develop and/or update content
- Handle online marketing projects ranging from SEO to social media marketing
- Leading brainstorming sessions
- Strategizing and prioritizing blog topics
- Managing a blogging calendar (make sure posts go out on schedule)
- Hiring and managing writers
- Guiding the coordination between professional writers and internal contributors
- Teaching and training internal contributors
- Finding and managing guest bloggers
- Analyzing results
It's also the Blog Manager's responsibility to ensure all blog posts follow best practices, such as:
- Search engine optimization
- Format & layout
- Hyperlinks (interlinking articles)
- Proof read
- Affiliate Recruitment — reaching out to prospective affiliates with the aim of getting them aboard your affiliate program;
- Affiliate Activation — getting the stagnant affiliates (who have already joined your program) excited about your offer/product/service enough (or again!) to start promoting it actively;
- Compliance Policing — not relying on your Terms of Service (which give you the grounds to enforce compliance, but do not guarantee compliance by default), but actively policing affiliate compliance;
- Communication — supporting a constant and consistent two-way affiliate communication channel, which is so rare these days;
- Optimization — improving your affiliate program on an ongoing basis [see 10 practical tips here].
Digital Marketing Manager
- Manage daily budgets of numerous SEM/PPC accounts in Google, Yahoo/Bing and Facebook.
- Maximize budgets while increasing conversions.
- Follow set schedule of manual bid adjustments, ad text revamp and other optimization functions.
- Provide recommendations for budget and display ad changes based on thorough analysis.
- Identify key opportunities for additional website traffic.
- Use Google Analytics and other tools to evaluate the effectiveness of campaigns.
- Work closely with teams to improve conversions and reduce bounce rates of PPC campaigns and provide feedback to clients about landing page creation and optimization.
- Attend conference calls with account managers and be prepared to provide on-the-spot analysis as needed.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- At least three years working with pay per click campaigns.
Social Media Manager
- The Social Media Manager will be responsible for the management and oversight of SocialSavvi's main social channels, including paid advertising across all platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, Tumblr, Google+ and LinkedIn with a focus on brand awareness & user engagement.
- They will advance SocialSavvi strategy through close coordination with strategic & developmental partnerships
- The Manager will also implement paid social campaigns to extend the reach of content that is demonstrating organic results and support lead generation, conversion, and yield activities for enrollment in our subscription packages
- They will ensure alignment with social media policies and procedures, once they are defined, across all social channels and accounts.
- Additionally, the Social Media Manager will compile and analyze data to inform continued social media work, as well as prepare performance reports for relevant stakeholders.
- Keep up-to-date on emerging social platforms and latest trends around social media marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree in communication or journalism and a 2-3 year experience in web related marketing and development.
- Good knowledge on information mapping, HTML, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, macromedia flash, MS- FrontPage and other web tools such as Ad words, exact target etc. holds additional advantage to this profession.
- Excellent online communications, writing skills, good listening skills, multi-tasking skills, ability to work individually are common skills expected of a content developer.
- Should be able to think and solve critical issues creatively and help increase ROI of the business.
- Responsibilities or Roles:
- Manage web traffic and analyze alterations accordingly to improve the Return on Investment.
- Project management along with front-end development advertising using Ad words and other tools, implementation and optimization.
- Validating contents for accuracy and usability using support communications and ensure adherence to goals set by the higher officials.
- To find out the right place for the placement of contents in the website to develop the business and act as a traffic manager for supplier online marketing operations.
Director, Strategic Partnerships
- Develop high-level, client relationships with brand partners to understand strategic needs and deliver resources to meet their business objectives.
- Understand and effectively communicate SocialSavvi's value proposition, processes, and partnerships as they relate to the growth of current and prospective client accounts.
- Identify opportunities for additional revenue with potential and existing accounts
- Present & communicate complex programs and strategies in concise, digestible way to brand clients
- Maintain strong pipeline of potential prospects while moving sales opportunities through pipeline to close
- Prospect new clients through networking, conference attendance, outreach
Qualifications & Skills:
- Experience 7+ years in Sales - preferred Advertising sales in Digital, Radio, OOH, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal skills - dynamic on phone & in-person
- Strong listening skills
- Confidently leads meetings with senior marketing executives
Please email all resumes along with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Positions will be filled at our corporate office in Atlanta, GA. Some positions will be available to work from home.